Applications are invited for the position of Service Coordinator. The ideal candidate is someone who is capable of providing support and guidance to technicians who perform routine services including maintenance and repair of material handling equipment’s.
Responsibilities and Requirement
Ensures that services are effective and customers’ requirements are met. Should have an associate’s degree or its equivalent. Typically requires 2-3 years of related experience. Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
Job Description – Service Coordinator role
· Ensure full utilization of workshop with available labour and resources to achieve planned operational targets.
· Supervise technicians and assist them technically to produce quality work.
· Allocate job cards and manages technicians to maximize the output by aligning jobs within team.
· Ensure that the technicians carry out the jobs within the allotted time.
· Ensure the most effective use of available ti7me and equipment.
· Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
· Ensure all required information on each job card for each job is properly maintained.
· Gives practical assistance, on-the-job training and technical advice to subordinates.
· Interface with customers and sales executives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
· Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
· Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
· Provide price and cost proposals in response to customer’s requests.
· Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
· Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives.
· Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
· Ensure workshop and surroundings are well organized and arranged properly at all the time.
Hala was established in 1998 with the sole purpose of providing UAE with quality material handling equipment. Started by Mathew Abraham, a Mechanical Engineer with passion for heavy equipment, Hala has now transformed into a large business enterprise serving the whole of UAE with quality forklifts, wheel loaders, service and parts from our principals Heli.
Thank you for your interest in Hala Equipment Trading. Please contact us using the information below. For additional information on our management consulting services or our industry expertise, please visit the appropriate page on our site. To get the latest updates from Hala Equipment Trading, subscribe to a newsletter or connect with us on social media.