Heli, the No. 1 forklift brand from China, represented in the UAE by Hala Equipment Trading LLC was featured in the recent report “Forklift – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2014-2025” by HTF Market Report.
This study focuses on both qualitative as well as quantitative factors and follows industry benchmark and NAICS standards for its final compilation of leading forklift manufacturers in the world.
Manufacturing units, Warehouses, Ports, Airports, Distribution centers & others are the segments analysed and sized in this study by application/end-users, displaying the potential growth and various shifts for period 2014 to 2025. The changing dynamics supporting the growth makes it critical for businesses in this field to keep abreast of the moving pulse of the market.
From a local market perspective, Hala Equipment Trading LLC has seen a substantial growth in demand for Heli’s 5-ton diesel forklift. Thanks to its great value, strong performance and low downtimes, this remains one of the top products in its category.
Some of its class leading features are as follows:
- Emission norms that meet EC and EPA new regulations,
- High efficiency hydraulic system to lower the fuel consumption,
- Environmentally friendly materials,
- Damping device on the mast to reduce impact and vibration,
- Power braking system to reduce footplate strength,
- Wide mast with good visibility,
- Engine automatic monitor control, when the engine oil pressure is too low or water temperature is too high, the engine will be automatically shut off,
- Enclose cabin is made of assembling steel plate, high strength overhead is designed to ensure the safety,
- Safety device in mast hydraulic system prevents material falling down in case of hose failure,
- Safety wire harness, using waterproof plug.
Alternatively, you can also click HERE to download our product lineup brochure to learn more.